Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CHAPTER SIX - THE JESUIT IS HERE, AND SHE'S SEXY!

Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone. As I already told everyone in my previous posting, I am in the middle of writing a novel. Therefore I need a bit of help here. Below are an excerpt from my novel draft where I discussed a bit about Christian Missionaries in Malaysia. Any comments would be highly appreciated. If you find it too boring, please tell me now so that I can make necessary changes!

CHAPTER SIX (DRAFT)

Her name was Easther Pang Yau Ming (like all the names in this book, none of it shall be real even though you have to judge yourself which character was real and which one was fiction). She’s 34 years old business woman (I swear she looked 27) and the reason she came to me was because someone from an internet forum had told her that I might be able to help her out.

(Now, before we proceed I will apologize in advance for the lack of details about me in this book. Regardless of how coward it might seem from your point of view, I will not reveal my name, my age, my marital status, or the place where I was or currently residing. I will be the first to admit that I am such a paranoid person nowadays that if given a choice, I wouldn’t even tell you whether I’m a man or a woman. However, I think it’s pretty obvious by now that I’m a man. Another thing which I couldn’t help but reveal in this book is the fact that I’m a lawyer by trade.)

I was looking at Ms.Pang’s attractive face when I shoot her the question.

“How can I be of assistance, Miss Pang?”

“Call me Easther” She was fidgeting when she said that. Something was clearly bothering her. By habit I began my profiling of her. I can tell she’s a rich gal. I’m not the type of guy who would know how to tell a different from a cheap fabric to the expensive one but I can tell the clothes she wore must be quite expensive. The way she sat and how she moves her body tells me that she’s very educated and raised by a rich family. She’s very well verse in English, even more eloquent that I am. I seldom have the opportunity to have a client like her. I’m mostly handling criminal cases you see and most of the time I represents petty criminals. My clients usually from the lower class (blue collar and sometimes white collar) who committed something bad which caused them to be charged in Magistrate or Sessions Court. Very seldom I went to the High Court (unless I was assigned a case by the High Court) and I definitely never went to the Court of Appeal or the Federal Court. Admittedly I didn’t make much money operating this way, but I did manage to pay the bills and that’s good enough for me. Furthermore by representing petty criminals I could persuade them to agreed for a plea bargain if they were indeed guilty as charged. Petty criminals were mostly easy to persuade. In 80% cases they were engaging lawyers to help them work a deal for a lesser sentence especially if they can only pay a legal fee between three to five thousand ringgit.

“Okay Esther.. But are you sure you are in the right place.. or maybe you’re actually looking for my partner in the next room? She’s the one who handle most of our Civil cases”

“Oh no.. I’m looking for Mr. Mohammad. That’s you right?” She was smiling a bit. I was showing a bit of inferiority complex there, something a girl like her don’t usually have.

I nodded for a yes.

She was looking around my small office for a few seconds. I figured this probably the first time she went into an office as big as a store room. No doubt she has been into lawyers office before, but I bet the lawyers she knew owns bigger office or even a building of their own.

She look at me again and shoot a question “Do you know a lady by name of Marie Grace Santos?”

“No” I instinctively lied. Of course I know the name of the owner of an arse who would be at the receiving end of my feet.. that is if I could ever find her to kick her behind.

My facial expression when saying ‘no’ must be very convincing because she looked a bit surprise.. the worry. She must be thinking that she’d made a mistake somehow.

“Is she my ex-client?” I was still in my game of lying.

She looked hesitated for a moment, then answered “I don’t know, maybe?”

I saw an opportunity there to fish for information which might led to me kicking MGS’s ass. If only there’s enough information for me to know her real identity that is.

“Maybe you should tell me how you met her, I might remember if she’s one of my client from previous cases”

Esther facial expression was showing hint of embarrassment.

“I haven’t met her in person yet. I only met her online in a forum. For some reason she told me that you might be interested to take my case to Court”.

Hmm, smart lady MGS was. I should have known that she would hide any evidence of her true identity from angels and devils. Doesn’t matter, sooner or later my feet would land at her backside. Her treachery for telling this beautiful lady my full name and address would not go unpunished. I promised.

I sigh in frustration but I allowed Esther to tell her full story. It was quite shocking for me at that time and I imagine it might be rather offensive for you to hear as well.. especially of you’re a Muslim.

Here’s her story in brief..

It happens to be that Esther was quite a ‘somebody’ from the Catholic church. Was she a nun? I didn’t asked but based on her appearance I would hate to think how wasteful it would be for beautiful boobies.. sorry, I mean body like that to remain untouched.. ehem.. by the world.

Anyway, she was heading an small organization (a sub branch of a bigger one I assumed) which its sole purpose is - as she politely puts it - ‘spreading the teaching of Jesus’.

At this point I was quite interested with her story so far but were yet to realize the magnitude of situation she was about to tell me. I now know why she was approached by MGS. MGS had told me that she was working for the Vatican so I guess MGS must have met her in some forum or website in Internet reserved for the Christian community. I wasted no time in asking her that.

“Did you and Marie members of the same church or something?”

“Oh no I don’t think so, but I’m heading a small missionary group here and there’s many like me all over Malaysia. We all are registered our ID in a special website run and funded by donors from United States. We all have special email address and password to communicate with the representative from the Vatican and our sponsors from Europe and United States. Marie is one of the few admin overseeing the Singapore’s server”.

Oh I see. I have heard about this sort of activities before from a Muslim colleague in the Watchers Group. It consists of several groups of Christian Missionaries headed by locals but fully funded by the Europeans and the Americans. There’s an organisation called Gospel for Asia (GFA) of which their commitment is to train and send out men and women to become ‘a shepherd of the flock that the Lord raises up’ (according to their website.. whatever). In each area, the missionaries meet at least once a month. In all cases, national missionaries are supervised by local indigenous elders under whom they work. In turn these field leaders spend much time meeting with senior leaders.

Naturally, I took another swipe at her “You and Marie are part of GFA or ACM?”

The young lady stare at me with a look that tells me that she’s contemplating something. “No, Not ACM.. We are both under GFA, yes. But my group are at bottom in the hierarchy. I’m only the field leader for the satellite town I’m living at now. I do my missionary thing in my spare time. Most my days are spent making a living running a family business”.

“And your family business are?”

“My family own a few budget hotels here and there”

Hotel business eh? ‘Bottom in the hierarchy’ my ass! I wish I could say that aloud. Fortunately I’m still professional enough not to demonstrate my contempt. I have enough information to make educated guess on where exactly she is within the hierarchy. I’ve decided to launch a major offensive on her. If she didn’t like it, then I’m glad she’s not my future client.

I stared at her, she stared at me. Then I announced my verdict on her. “You are not a nobody within GFA, Miss Pang. You and your family are an asset for evangelical movement in this country. I bet your family own many hotels and inns around the country but all of it are differently named. Why? because almost all of its were used either to house a meeting, and gathering, and even as a lodging for western missionaries, right? I bet your family received a huge funds from GFA and your chains of hotels are being used to disguise the real purpose of the funding”.

She didn’t even look surprised. In fact, it look like she expects me to say that to her face. She just stare at me calmly and smiled.

“Marie was right to ask me to come to you” She calmly declared. I must have failed to disguise my surprising look because she then continued “You are not typical malay Mr. Mohd”

I was about to ask her to define what typical malays like when she said. “Alright. No more bullshit. I’m part of GFA and all those things you said about me is true. But I was not entirely lying when I said I only do my missionary thing in my spare time. I’m not important to GFA compared to parent. They’re the one you can call ‘assets’ for GFA. I’m only doing errands for my dad most of the time. My dad didn’t like computers so much, so he tasked me with the IT things in relation to his evangelical activities”.

“You mentioned just now ‘not entirely lying’. So which part is the lie?” I asked her.

She smiled again. “I know Marie.. I mean.. the real Marie.. and she knows mine. But you are not privileged enough to know both of who we really are”.

“You have told me your name Miss Pang. So it seems to me I am in position to know who you are”

“Marie’s real name is not Marie.. and my real name is not Esther Pang.. That mykad of mine your staff xeroxed is fake”.

Oh crap! I opened the file in front of me and scrutinized the copy of xeroxed id of the lady in front of me. I haven’t seen the one in her hand bag somewhere but the xeroxed one look good enough to fools anyone.

I stared at her again. “How do you expect me to represent you if I don’t even know your real name? I cannot put a fake person as a litigant in Court!”

“There won’t be any litigation. I’m not suing anyone”.

I was probably looking at her with the big word ‘SO? WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME FOR?’ showing all over my face. She must have noticed that when she said:

“I want you to negotiate an out of court settlement with a few people. Pay them to stop talking about going to Court”.

“How much money are we talking about?” I asked.

“My dad allocated five million ringgit for out of court settlement. You can haggle the price as you wish. Whatever remains if yours for the taking. You don’t even have to bother to issue payment voucher”.

At this point I was definitely wearing my poker face (I never played poker of gamble.. it’s just a figure of speech). I’m not poor or anything like that and I’ve seen quite a huge sum of cash money being handed to me. But of course this cash money I’m talking about were not mine to keep because it was intended to be money to be released later to third party upon completion of a transaction or contract. Now, the RM5,000,000 Miss Pang (or whatever her real name was) was talking about was something else because I can actually keep a portion of it. You know, i’m just that kind of lawyer who never appeared in newspaper handling major cases or representing big shots in the country. So it’s understandable that I’m quite excited to know that for the first time in my life, I might be able to gain 1 million ringgit and thus technically become a ‘millionaire’.

I was imagining paying my study loan and driving a new SUV when I heard a voice. “Hey, did you hear me?”

I immediately returned to a planet called ‘reality’ and told her “Of course I hear you. I was just looking at the wall behind you, that’s all”.

Fortunately, she didn’t pressed me to repeat what she was saying moments ago when my mind went AWOL. Otherwise it would be embarrassing to lie about what so attractive about plywood (my office wall was made from plywood.. I think) than to to listen to my own client.

To make sure it stays that way, I immediately ordered her to tell me the whole story, all true and nothing but the truth.

Upon hearing her story in entirety, I couldn’t help my mind from wandering a bit. It’s not that her story wasn’t interesting.. Oh no, any plain person would find it interesting.. It’s just that I’m not plain.. I’m a member of The Watchers Group and I’ve heard this story before.

This so called “Gospel for Asia” has been legitimately around since 1993 focusing on spreading the Gospel to Asian countries through the use of national missionaries. GFA is based in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex suburb of Carrollton, Texas. The GFA is relatively new organization but is well funded by the United States through its various front. There were others group who has been around longer than GFA. The Asian Christian Mission (ACM) for example has been around in Asia since the 1974 and then there's Borneo Evangelical Mission founded which has been active in Borneo since 1928.

In truth, The Christian mission in Malaysia has spanned a period of almost five hundred years since the day the Portuguese arrived in Malacca in 1511 under the flagship of the Military Crusading Order of Christ. After defeating Malacca, Alfonso Albuquerque then hoisted the Portuguese flag with the emblem of the cross on it and urged the eight chaplains who accompanied him on his conquest to begin their work of converting the "infidel" Muslims. Later came the British and they did their part too. However, because the Portuguese and the British was mostly here for the money rather than religion, it become obvious since the arrival of the Europeans that the Christian mission was largely hampered by western colonialism who was bent on wrestling control of either lucrative Asian spice trade or mining natural resource.

Then come the Jesuits.

Nowadays there’s estimated 413 Christian Missionaries in Peninsular Malaysia alone. If we take into account the numbers of groups who has been in Sabah and Sarawak since before the Independence day, the numbers would be staggering.

Yet except for a few who made it to the newspapers or didn’t mind announcing their existence to the world, the rest of them operated in total media black out. They operated in such clandestine nature that could rival the presence of CIA operatives in Malaysia. Whenever the ‘foreign sponsors’ wired their funds, it will be disguised either as investment fund or corporate money. In fact, I don’t think even Bank Negara could tell which money was meant for FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) and which one was meant to fund the missionaries.

Such clandestine nature of Christian Missionaries only started out in the 18th century with the coming of the Jesuits. Officially speaking, The Jesuits are a Military Religious Order of the Roman Catholic Church. However, In reality they are controlled by the Illuminati in the same way the Illuminati controls the Freemasons. This shouldn’t be surprise considering that the Founder of the Jesuit Order, Ignatius Loyola when he was still in Spain was connected to a group known as THE LOS ALUMBRADOS- "The Illuminated Ones". That name alone was self explanatory to his connection to the Illuminati. In fact, he himself almost became a victim of the Spanish Inquisition when the Roman Catholic Church got wind of his connection with the Los Alumbrados (the Illuminati). But he was acquitted before the Inquisition Court with only an admonition. It appears ln the surface that the Roman Catholic Church was against Ignatius belonging to this Witchcraft group, but obviously they did not punish him in any way for it.

Depending on one religion, there are various theories about how powerful the Jesuits are today. Conspiracy theorists who happened to be devout Christian would reject any notion that the Jesuits are in league with the Illuminati. This despite emerging stories from many well known Illuminati Defectors who swore that there’s 13 catacombs under the Vatican which is being used by the Illuminati priests to perform black mass and child sacrifice. Even when these testimonies were later accepted (albeit hesitantly) as true, the devout would argue that the Jesuits were either controlling the Illuminati or the Jesuits were more powerful than the Illuminati.

The most widely accepted theory are that the Jesuits are definitely part of the Illuminati. As difficult as it is for Christian devotes to accept this, it quite apparent for everyone that the oaths taken by the Jesuits are frighteningly similar to the Freemason’s Oath of the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta and Rhodes Scholars. needless to say, the oath of the Illuminati is also similar in principal to the Jesuits oath. For example, all new members swore of having no opinion or will of their own, or any mental reservation whatever, and will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that they may receive from their superiors. All members also swore to do whatever it takes to achieve the goal given by their superiors.. even if they have to wage a war or murders someone. Finally all members took an oath of secrecy and they are warned that if they breach their oath they will be killed in the most painful was imaginable.

When it come to achieving their goal, the Jesuits are more extreme than the Portuguese and the British. Whereas the British wouldn’t give a damn about spreading Christianity as long as they can control the Malaya’s natural resource, the Jesuits in reality are a bunch of Machiavelli disguised in Christian robes who firmly believes that the end justifies the means. That’s not so surprising considering on the oath they have taken:-

“"I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus."

Yes, in their quest to spread Christianity, the Jesuits has taken an extreme oath which includes their willingness to murder those they perceived as ‘heretics’ be it man, woman and child. That being said, I couldn’t help but wonder to what extend they’re actually willing to do in order to achieve their objectives.

It is believed today that the Jesuits are in control of the Vatican and its Bank (The Vatican Bank). The Vatican Bank in reality is not a bank in the same terms that define first-tare global financial institutions, such as the one you and I hold accounts at. The Vatican Bank functions in the global financial under-belly, well outside the controls of normal EU/U.S regulations, governmental controls and more importantly for 'Gods bankers' as far away from ‘the grasp of the law’ as possible. Those holding an account at The Vatican Bank fall loosely into three categories (a.) Catholic Churches and clergy (b.) Criminals (c.) Tax Evaders.

The Vatican Bank was formed in the middle of WW2 and made its initial wealth by accepting tainted funds from the deceased bank accounts & riches of Europe’s Jewish population, acquiesced by corrupt regimes - such as the one that gave the Vatican the very statehood it now uses to avoid prosecution and act beyond international law. The relatives of the Holocaust victims are still trying to recover those stolen ‘blood’ monies six decades later.

Money laundering still remains the main ‘money-making’ activity of The Institute for Works of Religion (the banks technical name) to this day. As a matter of fact, in 2010 the head of the Vatican Bank, Ettore Gotti Tedeschi, is under investigation as part of a money-laundering inquiry where Prosecutors seized 23m euros ($30m; £19m) from the bank's accounts.

Nowadays, all missionaries operation all over the world - the one that accepted funds from Vatican that is - are funded by the Vatican Bank. Based on my groups estimation, 87% of all missionaries funding in Malaysia came from the Vatican through various fronts and corporation. Surprisingly enough, the 13% remaining missionaries who refused the Jesuits funding largely came from the Borneo. The Borneo Evangelical Church (SIB) for example, make it clear that it has no formal organizational links outside Malaysia. I myself was quite surprise in knowing that the majority of churches goers is Sabah and Sarawak did not consider themselves as the Pope’s subject.

As I was listening to the sexy lady who was talking in front of me, I was wondering whether I was sitting face to face with a Jesuit. My mind then went back to some of my friends in the Watcher’s group. One guy in particular hated the Jesuits as much as I hates the Illuminati. I like to think of him as the mobile ‘Jesuits Encyclopedia’ due to his vast knowledge on the Jesuits. He posted a lot of articles about the Jesuits and I have taken the liberty to read those articles from time to time. He’s been in the Watchers group far long than I am and his was known amongst the circle as “Imam Ali”.

I wonder if Esther Pang (or whatever her real name is) is a Jesuit.. If she is.. what would Imam Ali said if he’s sitting here instead of me.

Well, the answer to the first question was answered in the 1oth minutes of her story.

“There’s this girl.. a close friend of mine and a newest member in my church.. She died 10 days ago while vacationing in Penang with her boyfriend”

She began sobbing. Clearly she was very fond of this dead girl, I was thinking.

“Cause of death?” I began shooting question while at the same time taking down notes.

Esther took a deep breath in between tears, then she answered “No one knew.. One day she went to Jerejak island with her boyfriend, three days later she returned to my dad's hotel clearly ill. We sent her to the hospital and she just died like that with no apparent reason. It doesn’t make any sense”.

Hmm, seems like her dad doesn’t want any bad publicity on the hotel. But that doesn’t make sense why her dad are willing to spend five millions ringgit!

“So, what her name?” I was still wondering about the five million ringgit as I asked the question.

She didn't answered. She was clearly hesitating.

“The newest member of your church who died in your dad’s hotel.. What’s her name?”

I swear there was a 10 seconds silence going on before she finally answered.

“Her name is Fatimah Binti Abdul Rahman...”

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Now I get it. That pretty much self explanatory as to why Esther’s dad desperately wanted a media black out on this.

The dead girl was a Muslim.. She died as apostate.

Yep.. Easther and her entire family’s business were definitely funded by the Jesuits.

12 comments:

  1. assalamulaikum AfterDark,

    terima kasih diatas perkongsian.
    sekali pandang.....sesungguhnya tanah melayu adalah negara islam dan mempunyai banyak surau/masjid di merata tempat. begitu juga dengan sekolah agama, sekolah pondok, kolej islam, pusat pengajian islam dll.

    namun, dua tiga kali pandang, sebenarnya banyak gereja serta sekolah missionari terdapat di tanah melayu hampir disetiap ceruk rantau bumi ini. malahan, kita boleh temui lebih dari satu sekolah missionari serta beberapa gereja di sesebuah kawasan/pekan.

    hhhmm...walaupun berasal dari kampung terpencil, saya sendiri pernah belajar di sekolah missionari dan berasa bangga pula tu sebab bolehlah bercakap bahasa omputih dengan lebih baik walaupun berabuk....

    setiap kali melihat gereja2 yang merata contohnya di KL, "i was always wondering, how on earth 'they' able to get a precious peace of land in tanah melayu to build churches and missionary schools?!"

    saya pernah tersesat sewaktu berjalan2 melalui petaling streets, menaiki satu kawasan berbukit menuju ke stesen monorel maharajalela, tempat itu sunyi dan terdapat satu gereja/pusat missionari yang besar disitu. jika ada sesiapa yg bertandang dan berada didalamnya, maka tiada siapa yg tahu dan ambil peduli. mungkin juga sudah ramai anak2 melayu islam kita telah berkunjung kesana.....siapa tahu kan?!

    teruskan berkarya AfterDark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting & informative...

    Keep writing and hopefully it will come out soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the missionary position.I like meminggir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cara penulisan ini agak berat tuk di baca sebagai novel, selalunya org beli novel tuk seronok2....

    kalau mesej yg nak disampaikan berat, lebih elok kalau buat atikel pendek bergambar

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ wangsa : kat mana ya gereja rahsia tu? Saya berminat nak tau. Boleh you cari semula gereja tu menggunakan google earth dan pastu email kat saya koordinat gps nya? Email saya afterdark.anwargate@gmail.com

    @ taufan: thanks

    @ pukimaq: lawaknya kau ni.

    @ pengikut nabi muhammad: saya ada terfikir juga tu. Nanti masa novel tu dikeluarkan memang akan ada gambar sepertmana penulisan artikel saya sebelum ni (terpaksa tiru gaya buku 'Da Vinci Code' yang banyak gambar tu). Saya jangkakan buku saya tu sure tak ramai yang download untuk baca walaupun Free of Charge. Bangsa kita ni kalau bukan buku cinta atau konflik keluarga, payah sikit kot nak tembus. Tapi untuk menjadikan buku ni menarik sikit, saya akan masukkan unsur unsur fiksyen supernatural hantu jembalang. Orang melayu ni suka cerita hantu jembalang ni.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear afterdark,
    i'm really interested in ur novel making n I would say dat dis is not just a novel.i would luv 2 read more n learn more bout christian missionaries..back to 1998 - 2002 when i was still in boarding school in Bukit Mertajam,Penang,there was a church dat actively spreading christ to our teenagers and if im not mistaken,every year in da month of August or December,da church will organize Asia Meeting *sumtin* n they will climb da Bukit Mertajam at night.I bet dat nite would be like main burung hantu for the priest.haha.nway..keep writing n hope to hear more from u soon..owh..btw..pls add my blog to bloglist..thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  7. you don't need that money, you can get your million after you finish your book, i believe so, btw love your writing..remind me of john grisham,maybe because of lawsuit n all that, i guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wouldn't it be great if I can make money out of this novel? Even if the payout is just a few thousand ringgit, at least I can buy that laptop I've been drooling off. Unfortunately (for me), once done this novel will be released for FREE (I repeat.. FREE) for all. As Free as LINUX and MOZILLA FIREFOX. :(

      Delete
  8. kalau buat dalam bahasa melayu rasenye lagi banyak sambutan ni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting. Is this based on true event?

    ReplyDelete
  10. masa ke Pulau Jerejak ada ternampak satu group chinese Malaysia nih pakaian baju kemeja putih,seluar putih termasuk kasut putih.Entah apa aktiviti diorang kt sana,awal pagi keluar,malam baru balik.Tak nampak pulak diaorang mandi kolam renang atau buat outdoor activity.Kat Pulau Jerejak ada gereja tak

    ReplyDelete